The PA Bar Institute’s 10th Annual Animal Law Conference will be held in:
Mechanicsburg – Thurs., July 25, 2013
Pittsburgh – Thurs., Aug 15, 2013
Philadelphia – Thurs., Aug. 29, 2013
The Animal Law Conference provides a wealth of information for anyone interested in animal law, from legislative updates, to animal advocacy, to assistance with board dynamics and managing volunteers. This is a great opportunity for lawyers, non-lawyers and anyone who works or volunteers for a shelter or rescue.
This is a full day of excellent speakers, exhibitors and great networking!
New topics this year include:
- Keynote Address by Bruce A. Wagman: A Decade of Difference – The (R)evolution of Animal Law
- Liability Exposure and Defense Strategies for Animal Welfare Organizations and Their Volunteers/Staff
- Animals and the Criminal Justice System – Programs to Simultaneously Rehabilitate Prisoners and Shelter Animals
- Euthanasia Laws in Pennsylvania
- The Top 10 Best and Worst Animal Law Jurisdictions: A Look at National Caselaw and Statutes
- What You Need to Know About Coverage and Exemptions of Pet Insurance Policies
- Grantwriting Tips for Animal Welfare Organizations
- Top 10 Myths About Animal Law in Pennsylvania
- Examining the Meaning of “No Kill” Shelters
- The Year in Review – PA Statutes and Regulations Impacting Animals
For more details and registration information click here: Animal Law Conference Flyer.
Humane PA will have representatives in Philadelphia. Please stop by and say hello!